Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
ASEMIEL is the Data Controller for the personal data of the USER and hereby informs you that this data will be processed in compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law (ES) 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for?
ASEMIEL uses your personal data to maintain a commercial relationship with you.
The purposes provided by law for the processing of data are:
- Processing of orders and requests by the user.
- Sending of commercial communications and advertising via email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media, or any other online or offline means, current or future, that may allow for commercial communications.
These communications will be made by ASEMIEL, and they will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or providers that have reached an advertisement agreement with them. In this case, third parties will never be given access to personal data.
- Carrying out market research and statistical analysis.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The lawful bases for processing your personal data by ASEMIEL are set out in Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With regards to the User’s consent: the sending of commercial communications and the newsletter, as well as the processing of orders, requests, etc. by the User.
- With regards to the legitimate interests of ASEMIEL: the carrying out of market research, etc.
How long will you keep my personal data for?
It will only be kept for as long as is necessary in order to achieve the purpose of data processing, or as long as there are legal regulations that require its continued safe keeping. When it is no longer necessary to do so, they will be deleted using the appropriate security measures to ensure the complete anonymization of personal data and its complete destruction.
Who do we give your personal data to?
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties. Our service providers will have access to personal data that is related to communications, under ASEMIEL’s instruction. However. they are subject to the corresponding confidentiality contracts and data controller contracts required by law.
Likewise, no international transfer of data outside of the European Economic Area will be carried out.
What are your rights?
The rights accorded to the User are:
- The right to withdraw their consent at any time.
- The right to access, rectify, erase and block their data and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- The right to lodge an appeal to the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider the processing of the data does not comply with current regulations.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by sending a request via email detailing the right you wish to exercise to the email address email@example.com
Am I required to provide my personal details?
ASEMIEL informs you that all data requested by the Website is compulsory, since they are necessary to offer the USER an quality service. In the case that not all data is given, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
What security measures are put in place by ASEMIEL?
Under the provisions of the current personal data legislation, ASEMIEL abides by all provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations on the processing of personal data under its care, and obviously with the principles outlined in Article 5 of GDPR, according to which data must be processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject and adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
ASEMIEL guarantees that it has implemented technical and administrative policies appropriate to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and LOPDGDD, with the purpose of protecting the rights and freedoms of Users, and has communicated to them the information necessary to exercise these rights and freedoms.
For more information about privacy safeguards, you can contact the DATA COLLECTOR via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org